Thursday, December 28, 2006

Back In Florida (Nov 2006)

Finished my rather short computer project early and i have returned to Florida as of October 2006. I was able to enjoy some time off after a very stressful personal life (and rather boring project) in Saint Louis, Missouri and I am happy to be finished there as well as have been able to capture some storms during the "mini-chase season" during early fall of 2006!



Above is a picture taken during a trip to California (overlooking the San Francisco Bay) during a week and a half vacation just after finishing my work in Saint Louis and returning to Florida. I am now planning on the upcoming holidays with family as well as setting up new job prospects for the new year.

You can also see my beautiful web page for my outdoor and travel activities at the link below...

http://www.sky-chaser.com/outdoors.htm

No comments: